5th Annual Keys to Success
5th Annual Business Development week featuring a four day speaker series. Topics help you to find your excellence in you, in your business, and in your community! This is a great training opportunity with a networking component to benefit your business or future business!
Schedule of Key Series
Tuesday February 26th:
- Bringing your A-Game to Networking with Lorraine Lane, Lane Business Consulting from 3:30-5:00 PM. Hernando Chamber Office
- Networking Mixer at Tidal Brewing Company from 5:30-7:00 PM
- Kickoff Breakfast: Creating Excellence Through Perseverance with Steve Schurdell from 7:15-9:00 AM. Silverthorn Country Club.
- Dealing with Difficult People with Margaret D. McMullen from 11:30 AM - 1:30 PM. Hernando Chamber Office.
- Google Analytics with Angel Anderson, SMarketing Results from 9:00-10:30 AM. Hernando Chamber Office.
- Interactive Round Table: Practical Problem Solving for your Business with William Burnham, Small Business Development Center from 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM. Hernando Chamber Office.
- Intergenerational Engagement: Navigating the 5 Generations in the Workforce with Pam Baldwin, Micro Matic from 1:30-3:00 PM. Hernando Chamber Office.
- Coffee & Chat with Community Officials from 9:00-9:45 AM. PHSC-Brooksville
- Advocating Excellence in Hernando County: Political Aide Panel with Jonathan Torres, Christa Pearson, Brooks Timmons, and Ashley Hofecker from 9:45-11:00 AM. PHSC-Brooksville.
- Finale Lunch: Leading When Everyone Is Looking At Their Screen with Jim Link, Randstad North America from 11:30 AM - 1:00 PM. PHSC-Brooksville.
Full Set of Keys for Chamber Members
- Included (free of charge) in Membership (Excluding Breakfast & Finale)
- Breakfast and Finale Luncheon tickets sold seperately for $15 prior to event of $20 at-the-door
- Includes entrance into all speaker series events excluding the Kick-Off Breakfast and Finale Luncheon.
- $80 Early Bird Special / $100 after February 12th / $140 if all tickets are purchased at-the-door
- Events can be purchased individually. $10 prior to event / $15 at the door.
- Breakfast and Finale tickets sold seperately for $20 prior to event or $25 at the door.